Boost your video skills!
2 hours hands-on live webinar with Pelpina – Thursday February 4th 16:00 – 18:00 CET (10:00 – 12:00 EST) (Engelstalig)
It’s never been more important to know how to communicate via a camera lens. In this practical webinar, you’ll learn how to make effective business videos and/or webinars using your phone (iphone/android), webcam or any other camera.
After this hands-on workshop, you’ll know:
- Audio, light and camera techniques to make any video, webinar or livestream look more professional
- Practical tips to communicate effectively via a camera
- The best video apps/software to make filming and editing faster (and more fun!)
- The best inexpensive production tools to make your videos/streams look professional
- The steps to create an effective and efficient video plan
After this training you’ll have:
- Practised in applying good audio and light techniques
- Practiced in being more natural/comfortable in front of a camera
- Practiced in creating professional-looking shots with your phone
- Received access to Pelpina’s (smartphone) video checklist
- Received access to our video gearsheet
- Been able to ask Pelpina your questions on video creation/video marketing
No staring at a screen, but action!
You won’t be staring at your screen for two hours during this training. You’ll receive several hands-on exercises, because you’ll learn faster by doing. And don’t worry – you can follow this training anywhere – with the camera you already have (any phone/webcam). There will also be plenty of room to ask Pelpina any burning questions you may have on video production or video content marketing.
So, grab your phone and get ready for this fun and hands-on virtual workshop, where you’ll learn skills you can apply immediately in your online communication!
Are you ready for a boost in your video skills? Get in now!