Boost your video communication skills!
Two hour hands-on interactive webinar – January 5th 16:00 – 18:00 CET (10:00 – 12:00 EST) (Engelstalig)
It’s never been more important to know how to communicate via a camera lens. In this interactive live workshop, you’ll learn how to communicate effectively through a camera lens – during virtual meetings, livestreams, or for recorded videos.
Pelpina shows you how to make a personal and effective connection in a virtual environment. How do you make sure you message comes across well? How do you create a meeting where people actually listen to you, and keep paying attention to you and each other? How do you make a personal connection through a camera lens?
In this hands-on live workshop, you’ll learn:
- Practical tips to communicate effectively via a camera lens
- Basic techniques (audio, light, framing) to come across well
- How to use your body language, expression, and eye contact to make a human connection
- How to effectively use your voice
- Practical tips and exercises to deal with camera fear and awkwardness
- How to increase interaction on videos and during video meetings
- How to lead virtual conversations/meetings so everyone feels seen and heard
- Practical steps for an effective and efficient video communication plan
After this video training, you will have:
- Done several exercises to use body language, eye contact and facial expression
- Practiced using your voice in an effective way
- Done a practical exercise to apply basic audio/licht/framing techniques to come across well
- Received a checklist to use before filming
- Received a checklist to use before starting a virtual meeting/livestream
- Been able to ask Pelpina your questions about video presentation and video communication
No screen staring, but a hands-on live workshop!
You won’t be staring at a screen for two hours in this training. Pelpina will guide you in several hands-on exercises, because you learn by doing! And of course there will be plenty of room for you to ask Pelpina your questions on video presentation, video communication and camera skills. So, get ready for a two-hour hands-on workshop, full of practical tips, tricks, exercises, and plenty of fun examples and stories from Pelpina. You’ll be able to apply the learned skills right after you follow the training – for a long time, since video isn’t going anywhere!
Are you ready for a boost in your video communication skills? Secure your ticket and I hope to welcome you soon.