Twice a year, I open the doors of my Video Academy. In this 3 week program, you’ll learn to produce business videos with your smartphone. Five days a week, you’ll receive all the ins-and outs of making business videos like a pro: from making an efficient videoplan, to good lighting/audio/framing techniques, and editing a video – to just name a few. And you don’t have to login anywhere – you’ll receive the tips straight in your email inbox! You’ll also have the opportunity to ask me your questions during two Q&A livestreams.
Are you in? I’d love to welcome you to the videogeek community!
- In 3 weeks, you’ll go through all the practical steps to make an efficient and professional business video with your smartphone.
- Every weekday, you’ll receive one email from me. With videos, PDFs full of practical tips, and assignments.
- Most people spend between 10-30 minutes a day on the academy.
- Ask me your questions on March 30 from 4-5:30pm and April 13 4-5:30pm (Central European Time)
- Week 1 is all about video preparation and planning: the best way to save time on making videos! You’ll learn how to create an effective and efficient videoplan, which will you save time on filming and editing.
- In week 2, we’ll focus on filming. I’ll give you a ton of practical tips on light, audio, framing, being comfortable in front of the camera, and making dynamic shots with your iphone. We’ll film all the shots you established in your videoplan.
- Week 3 is all about editing your video. You’ll learn how edit efficiently (the right order to cut/paste shots), add music, add text, etc. I’ll share video tutorials on the best video edit apps with you, so you’ll learn hands-on how to edit your own video!
- After 3 weeks, you’re fully ready to start making your own, business videos with impact. Can’t wait to warmly welcome you to the VideoGeek group!